Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Sukumar's Page: Tata Nano LX- A Complete Overview on My Experiences- Part 6

Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tata Nano LX- A Complete Overview on My Experiences- Part 6

My Experiences with Nano:

After looking at my Nano, few people in my locality started enquiring about it and they went for test drive. They felt what I had told them and they bought it. Within 4 months time , I bought it, there were 3 more Nano's in my locality. The Nano population in Bangalore city also grew more than expected. Every day I used to cross across 4-5 Nanos from my home to office ( 6km stretch). As long as you come across many cars on the road of the same brand you have, defenitely it will be giving you more happiness and satisfaction.

The expedition with Nano started again , this time on 31 Dec 2011 to Hogenakkal from Bangalore via Hosur,Dharmapuri ( one way - 200 km) with my 4 friends. Through out the trip we all were comfortable and we covered the distance in 4 hours( 80 km single road, 120 km 4/6 lane road). In the small ghat section road from Palacode to Hogenakkal, we never felt any discomfort or reduced performance from my car. We returned back that evening and went in elevated toll way in Hosur road at 100kmph from its start till end(almost 10 km). Nano bashers will understand now how they misunderstood it.

My friends liked a lot the way I explained about Nano, they kept kidding me to apply for the Promotional team of Nano at Tata Motors, you will be the best to promote it based on your experiences. I really feel that, Nano got victorious through the mouth talk generated from its users. Mostly everyone read reviews before buying anything, but after buying it, they forget about reviews and they never write them anywhere or share their experiences with anyone till some one asks them. If all the users of Nano had shared thier experiences with atleast their friends circle, it would have been a much more hit than what it is now! No offense, its truth.

I completed the month of December 2011( 4th month from the day I took it), with a overall coverage of 2500 km. Almost everyone who heard about this, really felt that its more worth than the price tag it has. Even other cars in this segment are hardly comfortable to complete 800+ km in a single day eventhough they have higher performance rating , higher price and higher durablity of the components( Material of construction).

When the 2012 model was announced, many modifications were made like the left side view mirror, improve dash board, seats , seat lining, torque,power and mileage, it made people to look into Nano as a car for people who dream of having a car cannot afford because of thier budget limitations. Also the colors introduced were a major attraction. Papaya Orange, green and ivory white caught the attention of many people. With the performance its delivering and the improved asthetics, it attracted people a lot. Many people went to buy it as a second car for city usage and short rides as well. In the showroom where I bought , almost every day, a Nano was delivered to some customer.

Here I am penning down all my experiences in "Highlights" form only. You can feel free to contact me for full experiences sharing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I have written a blog on Nano.
    http://dhawald3.tumblr.com/

    I have listed 12 things that people should know about Tata Nano.

    I have put the link to your blog in my blog.
    please put a link to my blog on your page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is 2011 model of nano is not reliable thn 2012 model in terms of torque,power and mileage?

      Delete