Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Sukumar's Page: Tata Nano LX- A Complete Overview on My Experiences- Part 4

Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tata Nano LX- A Complete Overview on My Experiences- Part 4

My Long Drive Experiences in Nano LX:

After the Wonderla drive, the next long drive was again to my native on a weekend from Bangalore(700 kms). I filled the fuel tank at Whitefield and then went to Attibele through the state highway which was an average road with lot of curves,speed breakers, pits, patches. From Attibele I travelled through the Chennai-Bangalore highway till Sriperumbudur. The fuel indicator is showing 3 bars( E-3 lit,each bar- 2 lit). Since the car is running continuosly, the bar readings will be showing bit higher due to the fuel vibration inside the tank. I was worried whether I will be having enough fuel to cover the remaining 70 km to my home considering an average mileage of 22kmpl. I had travelled 262 km by then.

I went to fill fuel, I was expecting some where around 12 litres required to have a full tank. To my surprise, when the tank was full till neck and a little overflowed as well, the reading was showing a mere 9.05 litres. An awsome mileage reading of 29kmpl approx. When you get such a mileage when you consistently drive Nano at a range of 60-90 kmph in highway, its something simply great. No words to express. Wont you feel proud when your car gives such a great mileage?

During this long drive , an unforgettable experience for me while returning through Tirupati-Chittoor-Mulbagal-Kolar is the consistent clocking of 90-100 kmph from Mulbagal till Hoskote. Many people driving Qualis,Santro were looking surprisingly when Nano is going at that speed. What more you can expect from this budgeted version?

When I shared the experience in Tata Nano facebook page and wrote the same in Tata Nano official site, many people called me and asked me for the performance review of Nano. Many of my friends insisted to give a detailed review on my blog that time itself. I waited for the one year completion just to give a much better view of how Nano performs all over!


No comments:

Post a Comment