Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Sukumar's Page: Vishwaroopam- My View

Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Vishwaroopam- My View

Just I finished watching Vishwaroopam.

Coming to the protests raised by few muslim organizations, there is nothing bad shown about muslims, infact the movie shows muslim community in good way ti the possible extent. I dont understand what has hurt these protestors.

The movie starts in US, travels in Afghanistan in the flash back episode.

The movie portrays glimpses of Taliban-US war. Only Talibans are shown as terrorists in the movie,which is the real fact. I admire Kamal Hasan for giving an extrordinary movie on Global Terrorism.

The movie is well written,well edited,well picturized, well choreographed, well produced. Overall I give a 9/10 for this movie.

The story revolves around Vishwanath@Wisam, Nirupama,Asmitha,Omar,Salim. Screenplay is very clear and well executed,except a few little pace downs.

The stunts are better than those we see in Hollywood movies. Performances by the cast is clean and perfect.

Overall a technical brilliance taken to next level in Indian Cinema. All the scenes of the movie portraying terrorism are very similar to the US-Taliban war happened a decade ago,shown with good amount of fiction.

Hats off to Kamal Hasan,the world cinema legend for making such a wonderful cinema. Everyone should watch this movie in theatres and its worth watch for atleast couple of times.

If you expect a masala commercial entertainer,you wont like Vishwaroopam. But if you expect a sci fi action movie, you will get what you want.

Background score,songs placement and aura technology also deserve full credits.

My rating is 9/10.

4 comments:

  1. The film deserves your rating :) nice review .. Keep up the Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abhimanyu.... I tought of giving 10/10 , but few minor lags made me to give 9/10. It deserves a 9.75 if not a perfect 10/10. Thanks for your feedback thala. I read your review too, its superb. I feel lucky for watching the movie in bangalore.

    ReplyDelete